Going through the messy morning? Getting ready for the office, Preparing children for their school, hubby also is waiting to knot his tie by your hand-so how to resolve all those things still when your morning meal waiting to ready? Don’t make yourself crazy, don’t think if you ever had one more hand! Lol! Most probably you forget about frozen Jimmy Dean Pancake and Sausage stick sleeping calmly in your freezer! Ha ha ha–do not think twice to pop them from your freezer to the air fryer. Yes, its so easy, will help you to clear all your jam-packed morning within a while! Now let’s know, How to cook Jimmy dean pancake and sausage on a stick air fryer?
How to cook Jimmy dean pancake and sausage on a stick air fryer?
Its very simple! Already you know how to air fry several items like, duck breast, chicken nuggets, jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches, peanut butter sandwiches with other delicious pancakes and stick recipe.
However, let’s demonstrate how to air fry the pancake and sausage by your air fryer.
- Prepare the pancake and the sausage on a stick.
- Take the air fryer basket.
- Line up the pancakes and the sausage on a stick on that air fryer basket.
- You can spray some cooking spray on the air fryer basket before you line up the pancake and sausage over there.
- Set the air fryer temperature at 360F.
- Cook the pancake and sausage stick for about 15 minutes.
- Turn around halfway.
- Once cooking is done, the pancake sausage stick is supposed to be golden brown in color.
- Remove the sticks from the air fryer.
- Wrap them with aluminum foil, it will keep them hot for a long time.
- However, if you want to eat instantly, serve these sticks as garnishing items, or by dipping sauces. Still mix vegetable salad, fruit salad, and orange juice also could be a good pair of these sticks.
- Pancake sausages, jimmy dean pancake sausage, jimmy dean breakfast sausage-all could be your preference with jimmy’s quick and easy meals specially made for breakfast or evening snacks.
What to Serve with Pancake Sausage on a stick?
Usually, it depends on how much time is available on your hand to go to the office or walk around. If you are in a hurry just eat those sticks with orange juice, with one boiled egg. Also, you can eat those only with a cup of hot coffee or tea as well. However, if you have guests in your home, or you have plenty of time to make your breakfast meal heavy-you can go through with several items. You can add fried potato, chicken fry, mashed potato, steamed vegetables, fruit custard, yogurt strawberry, and egg omelet. Whatever dipping sauce is a must. Instead of méonage, or mastered sausage on a stick, some onion slices, and garlic chops also pair well.
Literally, I am only talking about the tangy items to pair the pancake sausage stick air fry. You also make the air fryer pancake sausage sweet by adding a honey+ crushed nut mixing on the topping. It’s a different taste, I don’t know whether you will like it or not. So what is my preference? Usually, I do not bother with my pancake sausage stick by adding any garnishing or topping. I just like t eat those by dipping them in my own prepared sauces. My own sausage is-one tablespoon of soya sauce + one tablespoon of tomato ketchup+ one tablespoon of chili sauce+ Pinch of Green chili paste+ one clove of garlic mince+half tablespoon of barbeque sauce. I mix them all with half a teaspoon of brown sugar and half a teaspoon of lime juice. It’s a little bit complex you are thinking might be!
The fact is, I prepare this sauce in my free time and store it in my freezer for future use. Or you can make a quick dessert of sugar, yogurt nuts with berries. Add a pinch of seasoning or cinnamon to the yogurt. It is a good pairing with those sticks. Scrambled egg and +Green onions also are perfect to make your meal high in protein. Just whip the egg in a bowl. During whipping, add your preferred items-like, like chopped bacon, chopped sausage, chopped green chili, and chopped spinach. And make the egg scrambled on the frying pan. People usually make only egg scramble. But I personally like to make an egg scramble with green vegetables and another protein sources. However, serve it topping with green onion chops.
Tips on cook Jimmy dean frozen foods cook on an air fryer
It’s an additional inclusion. As we are repeatedly talking about frozen jimmy food. So let’s get some tips and tricks to make them yummier and healthier.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, still you can cook this frozen breakfast meal using your oven. Even in the frying pan too. Like you can cook a frozen breakfast sandwich in an oven. You can cook the frozen sausage on a stick in a frying pan. So just try to use what you have in your hand.
- Always preheat the air fryer or oven before you start to cook the frozen pancakes or other frozen foods. Preheating the air fryer will cook the frozen food relatively in a short time, as already it is hot!
- Flipping in the cooking halfway for any food (whether frozen or not) is a must. It ensures your food going to cook on each side. Use a larger spatula for flipping purposes. It will help your hand not to get burnt.
- For better performance use a pinch of cooking spray over the air fryer basket before you line up the frozen food over there.
- Do not make a mess over the air fryer basket. If you have to cook larger, please move on with batch cooking.
- Cleaning is a must after you have finished your cooking. But do not clean the air fryer or any other kitchen appliance if these are hot!
Can you air fry Jimmy Deans pancake and sausage on a stick?
I am very grateful to my air fryer, just within 15 minutes at 350F, it gives an evenly cooked pancake and sausage stick air fry. Ultimately it gives a crispy and sweaty outside with a fluffy and juicy inner on each bite of those sticks.
How long do you cook Jimmy Dean sausage in the air fryer?
Whether Jimmy Dean, Banquet, or other frozen sausage patties, you can cook all in the same manner. Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the sausage (one layer, or one line up) on the air fryer basket. Cook it for 4 to 5 minutes. Do not forget for flipping the sausage halfway. So a maximum of 6 minutes you need to cook the jimmy dean sausage in the air fryer.
Jimmy dean pancake and sausage on a stick is American cuisine and could satisfy you as an Appetizer, in your Breakfast. Even as the main Main Dish, it also could be good. The cooking method also is good, the air fryer and the cooking time is also very low, only 15 minutes. So you only need 15 minutes to remove this awesome frozen breakfast from the package, and then to air fry in a while! These pancakes and sausage sticks are yummy really. Perfect cooking of these sticks will deliver you a crispy outside and juicy inner on each bite! So why do you still are waiting for-just try Jimmy dean pancake and sausage on a stick air fryer and feedback us-how it made!